Panther Rants is The Onion of Pitt Sports. Formerly a serious recruiting blog written by a serious recruiting writer, the site was taken over by mediocre bloggers that provide satire, sarcasm and anything but serious information. Everything on this site is tongue-in-cheek and is not meant for serious consumption.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Problems at the Wannstedt Home


Pittsburgh - Pantherrants learned of an incident at the Wannstedt home today. Reports state that the mailman came to the house for a delivery. The gracious host, Mrs. Wanny, welcomed the diligent civil servant in for a drink. As the carrier was walking on the rug, he tripped on a large bulge and dropped his letters. Mrs. Wanny elaborated, "Dave has been sweeping so much under the rug lately that I suppose it just got a little backed up there."

The startled carrier continued, "As I was falling, I didn't see my life flash before my eyes. I can't be certain, but I could swear I caught a glimpse of Ricky Williams, Leon Lett, and Elijah Fields as I hit the ground and the rug bounced up slightly."

Thankfully, no one was hurt in the incident. Coach Wannstedt stated, "We all had a good laugh over a glass of milk and cookies. Then I ran down to Home Depot for a new broom as mine is getting pretty worn out. And [laughing] perhaps it's time for a bigger rug."

1 comment:

Bic said...

This is pretty much brilliant guys...I love it.

Dennis, Pitt Blather